Monday 31 January 2011

Songs I've Been Listening To This Month...

There have been certain songs that have defined a moment, or even a year for me and I thought it an idea to 'track' these so that I can look back with some nostalgia. So, in a monthly series, I will be posting the top 10 tracks I've been listening to in an effort to chart my moods and feelings of the time in order to reflect with fond, and perhaps not so fond, memories...

January 2011:
  1. Windmills Of Your Mind - Terry Hall
  2. Streets of Siam - Stan Bush
  3. Feeling So Good Today - Hank Williams
  4. Don't Ask Her That - Shaggy feat. Nicole Scherzinger
  5. Look Back In - Moby
  6. Beautiful People - Terry Hall
  7. Things We Do - Terry Hall
  8. Who's That Chick? - David Guetta feat. Rihanna
  9. Only Girl In The World - Rihanna
  10. The Host of Seraphim (Dead Can Dance) - Mark Isham

0 comments: